RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

The pen keeps scribbling


This is truly what I feel at the moment.

Today, I got some upliftment from my dear sweet sister and some nice people who gave kind words (like Crash here in blogspot). Thank you thank you for the support! So from that unpleasant state of emotion, I got that spark of excitement again and continued my online adventure.

So I surfed and surfed, searched and searched, then landed on a site that actually made me feel worse. The writing was excellently expressed (vocabulary and composition), it seriously tore the very little esteem I had to go on. Oh this is terrible! I was feeling so bad that I started laughing at how this is driving me nuts. Hehehe!

But I don’t want to stop. I can’t afford to, especially if I have plans on making this a career. Adding variety and changes in my writings is a bright suggestion I got so I can improve on this craft. It’s a bit of an edge that I enjoy reading and I’m willing to learn.

So… still with the fingers crossed… I’ll let my pen continue scribbling.

-oOo-

Dear Crash,

Thank you for the comments on my blog. I don't know how you found me, but I can't find a way to track you back. So I'm taking this chance that you drop by my blog again and get to read this and see how much I appreciate your support and attention. I hope in some way you can send me a message and I can have a channel to respond back.

Thanks!... :)

Sincerely,
BigTumTums

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hello mate, it's all good, no need for thanks mate. Glad your gonna keep going for it.

my blog is The RoastTake it easy, stay frosty. Crash.

bigtumtums said...

Crash !!!!

yipee!! finally finally I found you.
okay... hehehe....

I thank you not because I need to, but because I want to... hahaha... sounded like a movie... but I meant that. :)

Paul said...

Hello mate, it's all good, no need for thanks mate. Glad your gonna keep going for it.

my blog is The RoastTake it easy, stay frosty. Crash.

bigtumtums said...

Crash !!!!

yipee!! finally finally I found you.
okay... hehehe....

I thank you not because I need to, but because I want to... hahaha... sounded like a movie... but I meant that. :)