RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

Two Lovely Seniors

Today, I was in line for a cab service and there was an old couple who fascinated me. I was actually having a day of unpleasant circumstances; didn’t have enough sleep, had to go somewhere I didn’t want to, I ran short on cash… But when you’re highly hyped or motivated on something (as I am now), not even unwanted events can ruin your mood.

So, back to the seniors, they looked lovely! The woman was standing beside me and beside her was her husband. They quietly waited for a cab, peeking to the left as each car passed by. They would say a word or two to bide the time, like when a driver gets picky with his passengers. What amused me is how they seem to be free and independent. They were travelling by themselves and enjoying on their own. I don’t know why, but they made me feel good. I doubt if they knew that in a short amount of time their presence could have an impact on someone like me. I wasn’t curious on what they did in the mall or where they were going, I simply enjoyed watching them and waiting with them for the cab to arrive.

There’s really something magical about babies and seniors right? They give us that refreshing aura that’s a bit magnetic (what a word! Hahaha!) Have you had an experience similar this? Do share. Thanks!

0 comments: