RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

Fixing fixing fixing!

Hello! Today, I continued fixing things and my mind keeps going “What else? What else? What else?” I’m not the “list” kind of person, for some reason I fret someone else might read it. But each day I try to label and keep something, and so far I think it somehow is going well. I started with 4 empty plastic containers and now 2 ½ are already full. Just a few days more to hit the mark. Perhaps it’s just natural to get a few confusing jitters when packing.

On times like these I also ponder on having assistants. The kind in the movie of Sex in the City where someone fixes your stuff when you’re all messed up. Part of the bargain is to give up a bit of that privacy. I do have a helper, not the assistant kind but it gets things done. With fingers crossed I just keep on going till the day comes.

Other than that I get glued surfing and surfing and surfing for images. I have PS 7.0 and I miss my PS CS 8 where I can use most brushes. It’s fun to learn and create images sometimes.

Okay, so far that’s my buzz. I’m glad to have something shared again.

0 comments: