RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

World leaders, why free the terrorist bomber?

Reaction to Syracuse News.

Recently, I have been noticing several stories of victims of injustice. It is typical to read grim narratives in newspapers, though I have observed quite a lot today so I thought to have this entry as my way to empathize. The Flight 103 seems the most tragic.

Terrorism. I never understood why people take joy in harming others. Even if numerous movies, documentaries, books, and articles explain how from childhood they start, it is still a hard truth I cannot just accept. I try to feel when I could and reach out in ways like these because I don’t know how I would be able to manage it when it happens to me.

What disturbs me more is this is something people of power allow to happen. Why do they set people like the bomber free? Shouldn’t the world leaders make a stand and do what they can to show the world that acts like these are not allowed? I can imagine the courage of published writers putting their lives at stake by telling the people about what others had done. But if they, and us, as private citizens, voice out our indignation to these dreadful crimes, shouldn’t our leaders be able to do more?

To be aware of these unfortunate outcomes is important because it gives you that oneness with humanity. I agree, it should not be a daily dose in life for it can truly be depressing. But once in a while it makes a difference to reach out.

This is my way to tell the world that I CONDEMN TERRORISM. This is my part to show compassion to the inconsolable victims they have destroyed.

0 comments: