RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

On the 6th day...

Hi! Okay, I haven’t been giving blog entries for the past 6 days now. At first, as expected, I got frustrated because I set myself some standards. A flow of insecurities took over and thoughts came one after another. I just needed to accept things like this really happen. But, I don’t want to wallow on self-pity, I simply wanted to share how things turned out for the past days.

It actually started by having nothing to write about. I kept on reading but my reactions were brief, I couldn’t extend it to 3 paragraphs long. Then I started to surf for images and inspirations; mostly scrapbook backgrounds so I can lay-out my page where I type. I use MS Word when typing and I put different backgrounds to fancy it a little bit. Then it still wasn’t enough so I surfed for fonts. My laptop has too many dull plain fonts and I can’t even delete them. Then the other day I got sick. It was too hot and dry I couldn’t even function. So I had my massage and rested. Then yesterday out of surfing I landed on a dangerous site and my pc hit a virus.

During my writing dilemma I focused much on fixing my things. Which is actually good because I’m about to leave soon. So even if one thing is not accomplished another is done. The days gone by made me reflect on how at times I get to be talkative and now that I have a page all to myself for all to read I have not much to say.

So here I am, 6 days later, finally having something to write about. Hehehe!

0 comments: