RSS
Thoughts and words of a dreamer, and an aspiring online writer.

These days...

For days and days I’ve been surfing the net jumping from page after page searching for something to write about. I was embracing the vast and wide space of information superhighway, finding inspiration to react on certain things. Anyway, not much have caught my attention long enough for me to expound further. So, instead of reacting to someone’s article this time, I’ll just tell you the results of my online journey.

The first set of writers I explored on were the opinion columnists of online newspapers. I became curious on their positions on current events, and from the news what catches their attention. Obviously, majority leaned on politics which is a topic I try to avoid. Then as my clicks and reads went on, as you will see from the previous blog entries, most became really serious. My writings need the light side too. Thus I decided to stop surfing opinions columns for a while and surf and search for another resource of information.

Other blogs are also fun to read. There are those though, whose entries remain puzzling especially if the topic is too personal. Of course! We are just visitors, so how can we know. It would help if what they talk about is something we relate too.

I must remember the reason for my blog – it’s not just a diary but a training ground for online earning possibilities. It is my writing exercise. So now what? I still want to keep on searching, and reading, and reacting and writing. I can do this! Hehehe!

In the meantime… yippee! I have a blog entry.

0 comments: